who would win star wars vs star trek?

empire vs borg rebels vs federation all vs all...

wow nice exp spock

Best Answer

I must point out that it is a scientific impossibility for both the Star Wars universe and the Star Trek universe, to traverse the immense distance between galaxies to reach one another. Given that the Star Wars galaxy is allegedly far, far away from our own Milky Way galaxy, the distance is immense even by galactic standards.

However, assuming some anomaly in the Space-Time Continuum, or some scientific advancements allowing the two universes to interact, I feel that, given the Star Wars universe is much more militarily focused, it would be hard for the peoples of our galaxy to match the firepower of the Empire or even the Rebellion in that respect.

The Borg however indeed may have been difficult for the empire to stop, however a better match for the Borg would be the Yuuhzan Vong who are extra-galactic war-mongers from the Star Wars universe. I cannot calculate with any degree of accuracy the likelihood that either the Borg or the Yuuhzan Vong would emerge victorious.

Between the Romulans, Klingons, and Starfleet I believe it would be a worthy competition however I still find the Star Wars fleets to hold tactical and technological advantages concerning weaponry and warfare due mostly to its prevalence in the universe.

"Panama Joe" provides us with a case-study on contradiction as he condemns J.J. Abrams latest installment to the Star Trek universe based upon its use of time travel. However time travel is hardly unprecedented in Star Trek as Captain Kirk and the crew of the Original Series showcased episodes including time travel. Furthermore, in the realm of feature length films, the crew of The Next Generation traveled through time in "Star Trek: First Contact"

It is illogical to condemn a series citing elements that are present throughout the entire franchise.

Live Long and Prosper \\//

Source(s): The inviolable tenets of Logic
  • Donna

Over all, Star Trek would win for its technical consistencies. Borg cube would definitely beat the Death Star, as it would always counterminer the DS's attacks. However, Enterprise E would probably succomb to an Imperial Star destroyer.

star wars

Star Wars would win because its just so much more fun. Star Wars is more instinctive and more about feeling the moment, Whereas Star Trek is too caught up with Logic.

Even JJ Abrahms admits he modelled the new Star Trek on Star Wars because he wanted to up the Ante, Chris Pine admits he modelled the new Kirk on Han Solo, as that was his hero when he was growing up.

If the future of Star Trek is that JJ Abrams movie, then that's the end of the franchise. I hate time travel, and quit the Harry Potter franchise for that reason, and now Star Trek has stooped that low, too. Too bad. They took Gene Roddenberry's dream and turned it into drek.

Star Wars!

I say StarWars Empire would win: they have better weapons (including the death star), and they'd cause the borg to assimilate into 1 group sith, and when that happens, it's over.

: )

star wars is win star trek is sucks because star wars have force and lightsaber star trek have no force

may the force be with you.....always

I think the star wars Characters would win because they got the force on their side

• Doc

star trek can suck my penis. star wars is 10000000.01% better then star trek. the movies are amazing!

Source(s): Anikan Skywalker would fuck up James T. Kirk.

i think star wars has too much action and all that. so i would say star.