Can you really achieve anything you want if you work hard and have self-belief?

because i want to become a singer but i am starting to get the feeling that im just being stupid and naive... i love music and love to make it the only thing is my singing voice is gone because the past 3 years i have been neglecting it and myself and now im better - im talking to vocal coach and were setting... show more because i want to become a singer but i am starting to get the feeling that im just being stupid and naive...

i love music and love to make it the only thing is my singing voice is gone because the past 3 years i have been neglecting it and myself and now im better - im talking to vocal coach and were setting something up together so i can learn to sing again

but Can you really achieve anything you want if you work hard and have self-belief - i mean im saying 'what so special about me' - and just i am doubting myself a lot...

what do you think