What's that famous German bank robbery called in "Ich Will" sang by Rammstein?

In the song 'Ich Will' by Rammstein, they sing about this famous bank robbery taken a long time ago about these guys who got away and were NEVER found. What's the name of the bank? :)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Ragnar
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The video portrays a bank robbery, but the song itself is sung from the standpoint of someone who is controlling, and wants to have control of everything. Being a German speaker, when I hear the lyrics of this song they paint a mental picture of someone addressing a large crowd from a stage beating their fist on the podium; someone like Hitler or Obama.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This song is about desire to be seen and heard. It can also be described simply as a song to pump up the crowd and get their attention. Though the video deals with the media’s obsession with a good story.

Source(s): Affenknecht/ my own interpretation
  • 4 years ago

Names rather are basically stable for soup. human beings attempt to label continuously for my vogue probabilities of what i'm or look. My reasoning is that the term warm dogs is the reality their served warm and with the condiments of your decision!

• 1 decade ago

I don't think they sing about a bank...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's called "yeah yeah I love Nazi's" by David Hasseloff

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.