How do i pray my namaz sincerely?

I'm a muslim girl and i pray namaz. But i just say the words and the surahs. i dont feel anything. i try to feel something. i try and imagine that Allah (stw) is right infront of me. But sometimes i get distracted and start thinking of something else. I see other people praying so sincerely and sum r even... show more I'm a muslim girl and i pray namaz. But i just say the words and the surahs. i dont feel anything.
i try to feel something. i try and imagine that Allah (stw) is right infront of me. But sometimes i get distracted and start thinking of something else. I see other people praying so sincerely and sum r even crying to Allah. What are the things i should think about while praying namaz? Thanks for helping. It means alot. All hate comments and such, will be deleted. I would like to hear advice from muslims themselves.
thx :))