Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Actress with red hair?

I need a young actress that could pass for 19, so somebody in their late teens or early twenties. It's for a school project. I need 2 and already have one, her name is Ariana Grande

Here's her picture:

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jjr/headlines/2010/03...

And please don't say Hayley Williams she is not an actress!

Update:

No that's not Ariana's real hair color, she dyed it, but it's red, it us naturally curly and dark brown

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Jinni
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Do they actually have red hair? Ariana's hair just looks like, REALLY red. Is it real?

♥♥~~♥♥

Answering.

• 9 years ago

Jennifer McAlphie

Stone McJennie

Alphe McJennifer

Emma McStone

Jennie Emma

• Allie
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Jennifer Stone

• 9 years ago

Emma Stone

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alexa
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Jennifer Ston is brunetteishh

mhh

a youngerish picture of Lindsay Lohan redhead

Anneliese van der Pol

shes redheadish :)

• Alyson Hannigan (on American Pie) and Isla Fisher (on The Wedding Crashers).

• 9 years ago

Aww! Thanks! You're so sweet for doing a project on me! I would have to say Selena Gomez or Victoria Justice. Vic is my co-star. At first I thought she was 18-19ish but then she admitted she's 17. You could have imagined my face!

--Ariana a.k.a "Cat" on Victorious who always says, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Source(s): Please keep on watching Victorious on Nickeloden because it is your views that make me who I am. Thanks for everything that you all have done and most importantly thank you for ALL of the fanmail that you guys have sent to thearianagrande@yahoo.com < the one im using right now. Oh and also please follow me on twitter - @ArianaGrande and check out http://www.arianagrande.net Thanks one again. --Ariana Grande thearianagrande@yahoo.com < fan email
  • 9 years ago

Jennie McAlpine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.