Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Actress with red hair?

I need a young actress that could pass for 19, so somebody in their late teens or early twenties. It's for a school project. I need 2 and already have one, her name is Ariana Grande

Here's her picture:

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jjr/headlines/2010/03...

And please don't say Hayley Williams she is not an actress!

No that's not Ariana's real hair color, she dyed it, but it's red, it us naturally curly and dark brown

• Jinni
    Best Answer

Do they actually have red hair? Ariana's hair just looks like, REALLY red. Is it real?

♥♥~~♥♥

Answering.

Jennifer McAlphie

Stone McJennie

Alphe McJennifer

Emma McStone

Jennie Emma

• Allie

Jennifer Stone

Emma Stone

• Alexa

Jennifer Ston is brunetteishh

mhh

a youngerish picture of Lindsay Lohan redhead

Anneliese van der Pol

shes redheadish :)

• Alyson Hannigan (on American Pie) and Isla Fisher (on The Wedding Crashers).

Aww! Thanks! You're so sweet for doing a project on me! I would have to say Selena Gomez or Victoria Justice. Vic is my co-star. At first I thought she was 18-19ish but then she admitted she's 17. You could have imagined my face!

--Ariana a.k.a "Cat" on Victorious who always says, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Source(s): Please keep on watching Victorious on Nickeloden because it is your views that make me who I am. Thanks for everything that you all have done and most importantly thank you for ALL of the fanmail that you guys have sent to thearianagrande@yahoo.com < the one im using right now. Oh and also please follow me on twitter - @ArianaGrande and check out http://www.arianagrande.net Thanks one again. --Ariana Grande thearianagrande@yahoo.com < fan email

Jennie McAlpine.