2010-2011 Fashion Trend for school?

Im 12 fenna turn 13.Im going 7th grade.And I was wondering what is the fashion trend for 2010-2011.I know Aeropostale,American Eagle,Hollister ,andA&F.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • T.Rod!
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

them stores you named are realllyy out of style. try like button up plaid shirts or stores like

forever 21

rue 21

buckle

tillys

etcc.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

What everyone else said. If you need outfit ideas check out my polyvore: http://www.polyvore.com/welcome_to_polyvore/set?id...

or

Suddenly Darling has some really cute outfit, hair, and makeup ideas. They show you the latest fashion styles, gives you tons of hair and makeup tips, helps you find stores with cute and inexpensive clothing and shoes, and helps you put pieces together to create your own style. Another added bonus is that if you decide to comment on styles, submit photos of yourself, submit stories about your community service, or just give your opinions, you can win prizes and earn points that you can submit at the beginning of every month for gift cards to stores like Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, American Eagle, Hollister Papaya, Target, etc. Here’s a link if you’re interested:

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The stores you listed are classics and will never go out of style, but some major fashion trends are:

*Military style

*Florals

*Oxford shoes

*Puffed up sleeves

The more edgier your style, the better. But just be yourself :-)

Email me at ilkang123@yahoo.com if you want exact links and more :-) I'm glad to help

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I am also a seventh grader and i have noticed through the summer that jeggings have become really popular. you can find them at target or hollister really anywhere. forever 21 and hot topic have become very popular also. Good Luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

K when there are like a lot of new trends and there are a lot more then just jeggings, and bows. Here are the main trends:

-bright prep

(punch up the classic like blazers, jeans, denim, etc with poppy colours like a nice strong red top for splash of colour don't go to far not more then 1 item in the outfit)

-sporty

(dont just go for a hoodie and trackpants with a tank for gym go for sweatshirt like peices that fit close to your body and dress them up with stunning acessories and pops of neon like green vans)

- watercolors

(flirty floral prints in soft patel colors and jewel tones are perfect for fall)

-leather

(these few peices add a bit of edge to a girly/flirty look but this might be a bit much for school stick to leather gloves or just a leather jacket )

-cadet

(military looks are very in and durable you can wear them with a ton of different outfits army/ band jackets are very cute and you can find them at like a ton of stores. also try military insprired boots with out 5 inch heel)

-nava jo

(k i know this one sounds weird but its just an update on the classic boho look. form sweaters to shoes to bags these peices are very effortly stylish in sunset colours and warm knits, try a sweater w/ aboriginal inspired prints with a basic cute tee and jeans and a statement necklace with some converse)

-equestrain

( try horse riding inspired boots, with a brown crossbody bag and some earth tones)

- bright gold accessories

-lace

-flowers

-pearls

- a black bag w/ studs

- layered necklaces

-headband with bows

-cross body bags

-high waisted pants

-faux-fur vests

-sequins

-stacked bangles and bracelets

-jeggings

-ripped denim

-bleached denim

-puffed sleves tee

- denim jackets

-denim button downs

-boyfriend jeans

-headbands with tiny black viels

Most of this stuff you can find at the stores you listed but also try Forever21 and H&M. You could also trying reading a magazine like Seventeen they have tons of ideas on how to wear a certin tread but remember trends come and go you dont have to try all of them wear what you think is nice and what your comfortable in if it hurt or is hard to manage then forget about it. Have your own style

Source(s): Magazines, Internet, and ME!! (srry it was so long)
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

"Destroyed" jeans. Jeggings [extra slim denim skinnies]. Plaid button-down shirts [whether it's long or short sleeved]. Solid color tank tops.Dark cocoa ankle height boots.

• 9 years ago

i would go to forever 21 jcpeeny and marshalls

• jamie
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

floral

skirts

v-necks

skinny jeans

jeggings

long necklaces

prints

turquoise

military

fly aways

bows

• 9 years ago

overalls/shortalls

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.