Looking for some popular rock songs, that have been covered by country artist.?

Lokoing for some good rock songs that have been covered by country artist. I know all about the Skynard Friends/Eagles/ and other tribute albums that have been put out. Looking for more of the Hidden ones many people dop not know about Examples: Lori Morgan did (Faithfully and Open Arms), David Kersh did (Wonderful... show more Lokoing for some good rock songs that have been covered by country artist. I know all about the Skynard Friends/Eagles/ and other tribute albums that have been put out. Looking for more of the Hidden ones many people dop not know about Examples: Lori Morgan did (Faithfully and Open Arms), David Kersh did (Wonderful Tonight), Chris Cagle did (Wanted Dead or Alive)

Does anyone know others?
Update: Those are exactly the kinds of songs I was looking for, please keep them coming! Thanks
Update 2: They need to be songs from CD's something I can download from amazon or itunes, Brittney a couple of yours I can not find.