Do you think I am eligible for TPS?

Hello, I am an haitian national who lives in Buffalo New York since after the earthquake in Haiti and I am interested in applying for the TPS .. As I travelled every year in the states, I wonder if I am elligible for TPS ... because I wasn't there in the states before january 12th, but I do travel frequently... show more Hello,

I am an haitian national who lives in Buffalo New York since after the earthquake in Haiti and I am interested in applying for the TPS .. As I travelled every year in the states, I wonder if I am elligible for TPS ... because I wasn't there in the states before january 12th, but I do travel frequently in the US since 2003. Do you think I am eligible ? because the note on USCIS says people who FIRST entered the US after january 12th ..What do you think ..? Should I apply ?