Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Is Barack Obama going to admit that his failed irresponsible policies resulted in Unemployment Increases?

I have no respect for him saying "Bush did Everything" when he has consciously, proactively, and intentionally OUT-done and UN-done and also instated Bush's policies for 1.5 YEARS and COUNTING.

IT IS NOT ALL BUSH's FAULT and the people that say so are being Fools, intentionally! AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

Look. See? http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100812/ap_on_bi_go_ec...

Jobs picture dims as unemployment claims rise (AP)

AP - The economy is looking bleaker as new applications for jobless benefits rose last week to the highest level in almost six months

He simply does not care for Work.

Let them eat Cake.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course not - I will blame Bush with my last breath

everyone knows the only way out of a depression, is to max out your credit cards, and go into debt you can never repay

I'm sure any second - the economy will take off like a rocket -

in the mean time, I am keeping a lot of government union voters happy - and besides, its all Bush's fault

VOTE LIBERAL - GO ILLEGAL ALIENS - SI SU PUENTE

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

I am pretty sure he never said Bush did everything-that would be the right wing propaganda machine that says "lets blame Obama for everything and Bush for nothing" Can you really see no fault at all on the part of Bush and republicans?

Yes, don't look at all the damage 2000-2008

• 10 years ago

Probably not. No President really admits to blunders like that. It is not all Obama's fault. Had the housing market not colapsed, we would not be in this situation. It is easy to point fingers, but the facts are that:

1) When the Republicans controlled congress in '06, none of them metioned anything about predatory lending, but everyone in and facet of economics knew about it.

1) When the Democrates gained control of congress in '07, none of them metioned anything about predatory lending, but everyone in and facet of economics knew about it.

They are both equally to blame; Bush, Obama, Republicans, Democrats, the banks, the people getting the loans. None of them will admit it though.

• CC
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

This president proves every day how unqualified he is for the job. Now every day Americans are suffering because of it, and all Barack has to do is blame it on Bush and all his sheeple mimic the same. Fools.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Honestly, it doesn't matter how much this non-experience incompetent failure fails, the sheeple keep on rationalizing.

If most of the sheeple still apologize for him despite his constant failure, what will it take to change them in the future? Hard to imagine. I mean, if you can rationalize this jokers job performance at this point, honestly, you can rationalize anything.

• rusty
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

YOu had better not listen , I'm sure it will be whining about Bush ! Sure glad this is the summer of recovery !

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Sure pigs will fly long before Obama admits to any wrong doing.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Its another Obama lie just like the "summer of recovery".

• barry
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

if anything he will blame bush, and that's the right thing to do, if he admits failure more of his liberal base will abandon him, if he blames bush then they will agree and foam at there mouths.

• 10 years ago

time to stop practicing Keynes econ

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.