Im looking for a stage name type idea? Anna Nolan? sugestion on a last name that people will remember?

Creating a character i must play the role of for years, well i get to choose the name, i Like Anna Nolan but i think there could be something a lot better, like a name that someone will remember, In my old plays (school ones) i played Sarephina Wonkingstrong lol, idk what my stage name should be now, i know i want... show more Creating a character i must play the role of for years, well i get to choose the name, i Like Anna Nolan but i think there could be something a lot better, like a name that someone will remember, In my old plays (school ones) i played Sarephina Wonkingstrong lol,
idk what my stage name should be now, i know i want it to be Anna but not to sure on a last names, any ideas?
Anna ----------?

thanks x