Sunburn blister help!?!?!?

I was out in the sun at a water park for about 8-9 hours. My sunscreen got lost- maybe even stolen- I dont know. So I was without sunscreen. When I got home my sunburn was AWEFUL. I looked like a radish. My sunburn is on my neck, arms, legs, and face. When I woke up today, there is a small patch of blisters on my... show more I was out in the sun at a water park for about 8-9 hours. My sunscreen got lost- maybe even stolen- I dont know. So I was without sunscreen. When I got home my sunburn was AWEFUL. I looked like a radish. My sunburn is on my neck, arms, legs, and face. When I woke up today, there is a small patch of blisters on my arm, and some on my face..... I have a few questions...

1. How long do these take to go away?

2. How can I get rid of it easier, healthier, or quicker?

3. What do I do if they pop?

4. How can I hide them? ( can I put some cover up on them or will take irritate them? )

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks....!
Update: Wow. Thank you so much! I will be using everyones stuff to try and help. I will still give the points out to someone, still. But I wish I could give some to all of you. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!