Australian Poll Julia Gillard or Tony Abbott?

Tony Abbott has a good plan to stop the boats and stop government spending (as labour is spending 100 million per day) and Tony Abbott is not bringing back work choices. Julia is planning on doing nothing but try to fool Australia into thinking labour has changed (which it has not) and the rest of the other parties are living in the third world. I bet none of the others will win so there's no point in voting for them. Who are you voting for?

Favorite Answer

As Mike Nicely said it should be a Kev and Tony show. Not a Jules and Tony show.

GO KEVVIE!!!

• Dave F

I'm still an undecided voter, but nothing about Julia Gillard impresses me as much as Tony Abbott has impressed me so far. I'm not saying that it's an obvious choice, more about voting for the lesser of two evils really, they both could be a lot better! Did you watch the debate on TV? How about the Rooty Hill RSL questions from the audience on Sky News?

Just like I suspected, "Mum of 3 j's" is voting for Julia because she is female. What a ridiculous backward way to cast a vote. I'm starting to think that some people just shouldn't have the right to vote in this country! For that, you will be paying VERY dearly with increased taxes if Labor get in again. Kevin Rudd deserves to be PM leading into this election, not Julia "backstabber" Gillard (who cannot be trusted). The people wanted Kevin Rudd as PM at the 2007 election, with Julia as deputy, it should be up to the people to decide the PM that the party puts forward as leader - not faceless men behind the scenes.

Tony Abbott has said that he has "learnt the lesson" from Workchoices and wants some stability for businesses during the next term. These "anti-workchoices" scare campaigns are getting a bit old now. I just want to hear decent, positive policies on how each party are going to improve Australia... forget about what the other party are going to do, or not going to do. The Labor party is the worst this campaign with all their negative spin about Abbott, and no decent policy of their own.

Source(s): You can be a Labor Prime Minister too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvPiUjuJ78U

I like Tony Abbott but he has no chance of winning with Labor and the Unions manipulating the uneducated voters into voting for them by grand promises that will never see the light of day.

I'm not 18 yet but I would vote for the Greens. I saw this ad for the Greens which read:

'If you think climate change needs policy change,

If you think dental care should be part of medicare,

If you think marriage is about love, not laws,

If you think 'boat people' should be treated like people,

If you think, vote.

Greens.'

And I think 'boat people' deserve a chance to LIVE!! We have so much in Australia, why can't we help a few thousand starving people instead of sending them back to their war-torn homes so they and their children can starve? That's not right.

Not Gillard OR Abbot. I know it's gonna be Liberals or Labour that win though :(

I used to think Gillard was awesome being the first female Prime Minister and everything but once I first heard her say 'stop the boats' I started to despise her.

So, in a nutshell.... GREENS!

Source(s): In our National Anthem it says 'For those who've come across the seas, we've boundless plains to share' Which INCLUDES the rudely nicknamed 'boat people'.

Liberal are just full of lies and lost promises they were in for 10 years and what did they do? yeah exactly NOTHING. Kevin Rudd did more than they did in just 1 year! I love Kevin but the fact he got kicked out annoys me so labour doesnt have my vote.

Also both labour and liberal dont care about the environment. But labour alot more than liberal.

Vote for Australias future the Greens!

(im 16)

go tony

put all the greenies on Tasmania and they can live in their fantasy world

Labor are more conscious of social needs. Liberals are for the well off. Smug Tony will bring work choices back. Liberals lie, John Howard once said we would never have a GST. Well we do.

Julia Gillard is exactly what this country needs- a female prime minister. As for the work choices issue, Tony Abbott was being less than honest when he said work choices was dead- he just wanted people to 'think' work choices was 'dead, buried, cremated'.

I am a female and I would NOT vote for Foolya Julia if you paid me a million dollars. She is a RED!!!

She is destroying education and employment in this country.....

You better be in a strong UNION if you vote for her because otherwise she will have your job.

Go with the Ear Wax Eater.

Oh, sorry. All Australians eat Ear Wax.

Is that what I said? OK.