Which Canadian universities offer full scholorships?

heyy all, I want to apply for a scholorship for the second semester to study abroad in Canada. Preferably a full scholorship, i wish to study some type of engineering with a minor in Urban planning. Which of those universties are most likely to offer full scholorships? Dalhousi University, Halifax. University... show more heyy all,
I want to apply for a scholorship for the second semester to study abroad in Canada.
Preferably a full scholorship, i wish to study some type of engineering with a minor in Urban planning.
Which of those universties are most likely to offer full scholorships?
Dalhousi University, Halifax.
University of Waterloo, Waterloo-Kitchiner.
Ryerson University
Manitoba University

Im not sure Ryerson and Manitoba are good universities though.
Any extra information about universities would be helpful and most welcomed.
thank you so much (:

*P.S: when having a full scholorship. Is it possible to change majors?
For example I think i like urban planning but im nto sure so i want to take it as a minor, if i like it a lot and realize its what i want to do as a major, is it possible to change majors
Update: Im canadian!
Update 2: scholarship* big deal! anyway, I am Canadian, i was born there but I don't live there at the moment. However, i do have the reallyy high marks. Im thinking Concordia? Since i have family there, would it be possible to take a minor in one university and a major in another? I know its a no,probably, figured... show more scholarship* big deal!
anyway, I am Canadian, i was born there but I don't live there at the moment.
However, i do have the reallyy high marks.
Im thinking Concordia? Since i have family there, would it be possible to take a minor in one university and a major in another?
I know its a no,probably, figured it's worth the possiblity.