My girlfriend looks ugly without makeup?

So we were hanging out at my house and it was thunderstorming really bad and she didn't want to drive in it because it was pretty late. Surprisingly enough, my mom said it was okay if she slept over, as long as she stayed in my sisters room. Of course, she didn't, and came to stay with me. So she excused herself to brush her teeth...and well, let me explain.

My girlfriend is mixed, with dark eyes, dark, arched eyebrows like Megan Fox, and long dark hair. She's pretty tan, with some freckles here and there, but they aren't usually very visible. I guess I realized why.

So she emerged from the bathroom, and I felt my face drop. She looked the same...but different.

Gone were the super arched, dark eyebrows. Now they were just...normal, I guess. Less dramatic. Her eyelashes were short and hardly visible, and her eyes seemed like holes in her face, just kinda chillin there. I could've dealt with that...but the skin. She had major acne-scars going on there, mostly on her cheeks, and some on her chin. Her forehead and nose was clear, and the freckles were more obvious, which was cute. But....god. I knew she had slight acne problems, but nothing like that. You would've thought I'd of noticed that much makeup.

What am I supposed to do? I'm not trying to sound shallow, but god, if you could SEE the difference you'd be shocked. She looks the same, but younger, less exotic and feminine. I told her she looked beautiful, but part of me wanted to offer her a new skin care routine.

What do I do? How do I stop being such a jerk and accept her for who she truly is, underneath all the fake stuff? HELP ME. I love her, and I want to see past her flaws.

Yeah, I do feel bad about her skin, because I know she works hard to keep it clear. I saw all her face products when I was in her bathroom once...But it kinda runs in her family. I don't know how I can help her with that, because it's not her fault.

• Meggo
    Favorite Answer

Well, then that's just it.

You can't just train yourself to see her differently.

You were obviously attracted to her with makeup on, and maybe you're not attracted to her without makeup.

Also, it might freak you out because you feel like the girl you fell in love with is completely different.

You're seeing a whole new side to her.

I remember the first time I let my current boyfriend see me without makeup.

It was a HUGE step.

You should feel great that she is so comfortable with you. :)

• puga

Ugly Makeup

I wear a lot of makeup & it doesn't bother my bf when I take it off, I look pretty similar. If I had lots of acne I'd probably be doing something about it. Acne is bad for you, ask her if she worries about her acne and that you can help her with it. If you have acne too or want your face to look nicer, you can be like hey we both have acne/skin problems I'm sure we want to get rid of it, let's start a skin routine together? Something like that. Not every girl is gonna look the same makeup on & off, does your love go further than just a pretty face? If it bothers you that bad, it's never bad to leave her. I mean if you're lying to her, calling her beautiful when you think she's not, that's being fake. Tell her how you feel. Scars don't go away but acne does. If acne just isnt for you, leave her, but don't expect her not to be sad about it, she will find someone who it won't bother. It all comes down to how you feel about her besides looks & how good she treats you, remember that.

You have to keep leaving her alone. If there's ANY hope for this relationship right now, it's only going to occur if you stop trying to cling to her and trap her. Read here https://tr.im/djSqQ

If she sees you as a stalker, she feels that she cannot escape you. It's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for her to value you and respect you when this is the case. There's a good chance it's too late already, but if there's even the smallest flicker of hope in her heart for you - you absolutely must stop sabatoging yourself like this!

You need to drop off the map. Stop doing whatever you're doing. Stop trying to contact her. Yes, she will leave you alone too. Even if she does end up coming back to you, it will likely take the better part of a year before that happens. The reason for this is because she needs to develop a different opinion of you. She needs time to see that you're not the creepy, verbally abusive stalker that she had you pegged as. If she still cares, she will get in touch with you then. At that point, you may have gotten over her yourself. But either way, you need to stop trying to make something happen with your ex. This is something that you simply cannot control. Stop behaving out of desperation and let go.

my husband always compliments me when I wear makeup but he also says I have natural beauty. So I may not look as good without the make up but my inner beauty is more important. Looks don't last forever with or without makeup, but a beautiful soul does.

Get over it. She's a human being and it's just a simple fact: I'm a girl,and I know plenty of girls that are ugly without makeup,I am one of them,and my boyfriend doesn't care about my appearance. If your too immature to handle the truth, maybe you shouldn't be dating anybody.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

So we were hanging out at my house and it was thunderstorming really bad and she didn't want to drive in it because it was pretty late. Surprisingly enough, my mom said it was okay if she slept over, as long as she stayed in my sisters room. Of course, she didn't, and came to stay with me....

Source(s): girlfriend ugly makeup: https://biturl.im/90F8d

If a girl looked totally different without makeup I would instantly dump her. That means she has been pretending to be something she's not, basically lying to you. Also it shows me that she doesn't like herself, how can you expect someone else to love you if you don't even love yourself? The whole point of being attracted to someone's looks, is so that you can pass those genes down to your offspring. **** makeup man. The way I see it, if you can tell she has makeup, she is hiding something. Man where are all those confident women who KNOW they are damn sexy no matter what. What ever happened to being real?

"Shake her *** and break her ***."

-Tupac

• Ellle3 years agoReport

Plus that girl is not lying to him because she took off her makeup before going to bed with him, she could have stayed in his sister's room, if she wanted to hide.

Learn how to be a effective person with women with the aid of this eBook from here https://tr.im/tFgXe

Unlike any other pick up system, The Tao of Badass is special in the way so it offers relationship advice. With this particular eBook you'll uncover the 4 key factors essential to form a strong and successful relationship.

When you start applying Joshua's practices in to your interactions with girls, you'll observe that women will not get cold whenever you text them the very next day therefore this is the reason that eBook is really useful.

Well its good that you want to see past her flaws, but you can't go out with someone if you don't feel attracted to them anymore, but I am sure you there was more that attracted you to her than just her face, maybe you will get to know her better this way, and learn more about her as a person, rather that focusing on her looks, but if her acne is that bad maybe she should get some professional help, anyway good luck!

I'm a girl and that's why I don't like wearing foundation just lipstick, eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow here and there but at least a guy would see my skin on my face and know what I look like without makeup because I don't wear makeup alot so if meeting a guy with makeup after he would probably see me the next day without makeup so if he's not interested in me anymore it wouldn't hurt that much but seriously guys like you look for looks you knew she was wearing makeup that means their trying to hide something they don't put it on for no reason you knew that wasn't her real face