does anyone know what a probation review hearing is?

i'm just wondering what this means. also do i have to appear in court for this?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A probation review hearing is to decide whether you have violated probation or they are considering to release you from probation >>> Your probation officer or lawyer should let you know whether you have to appear or not. I would if allowed

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

I think it means that they will review your case and determine if they will keep you on probation or violate you. Do you have to appear? Well if you have an attorney they should tell you. If you don't, then your probation officer should tell you.

But in my personal opinion to be on the safe side you should go so that you can stay abreast to all things that's going in with YOUR LIFE. Because the last thing you want is for the government and/or court to take control of it. The best thing you can do is get off probation as fast as you can. There is money to be made by locking people up so the courts has no problem in doing so. You don't know a bad life until you have a record following you everywhere you go and can't get a job.

• salzar
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

What Is A Review Hearing

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

does anyone know what a probation review hearing is?

i'm just wondering what this means. also do i have to appear in court for this?

Source(s): probation review hearing is: https://tr.im/t9Cpo
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.