Is K2 incense illegal in Garland and Irving TX?

ive heard a lot about K2 being banned in texas but note sure which city. Please let me know if you know what cities they are banned in and specifically in Garland and Irving TX.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There are known bans of Synthetic Cannabinoids (JWH-018, JWH-073, K2, Spice, etc) in the following areas: Dallas, Van Alstyne, Highland Village, Duncanville, Gainesville, Marshall, McKinney, Mansfield, Allen, Cleburne, Watauga, Frisco, and Plano.

State Sen. Florence Shapiro and State Rep. Ken Paxton said they’ll push for a statewide ban in coming months.

• 9 years ago

Allen, Cleburne, Dallas, Duncanville, Frisco, Longview, Mansfield, McKinney, Plano, and Watauga. Are the places it is banned...JWH-018 that is which is the chemical used in most k2. I suggest buying something that has JWH-250 in it just incase...Link >> http://www.k2incenselegaleverywhere.com . There have been no injuries of any kind linked to JWH Usage, just a bunch of noobs who've never got high and tripped out...like that cop and the weed brownies, lol.

• wessel
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

circulate to a gasoline station they sell them there in the experience that your lookinng to smoke it i wouldnt it ***** up your coronary heart follow weed yet once you wanna do k2 attempt organic evil that **** is loopy

• Jay L
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

yes it is

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.