Kdjg22 asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

how to clean the inside of your makeup bag?

i know this sounds silly but i dont want to damage the bag in anyway. its a clinque bag its silver and green its a fairly big size.

Best Answer

Turn it inside out and clean it with a makeup pad. I'm assuming it has makeup stains since it's a makeup bag

You are gonna laugh but a baby wipe or a makeup remover wipe lol I usually throw them away,give it to my sister or just ignore the problem lol.....I found out it worked cuz I had some makeup on my brush roll and I tried it and it worked!!Hope I helped!

Source(s): Me http://www.youtube.com/user/iluvmac1123 I LOVEEEEEEEEE MAKEUP AND HELPING PEOPLE

if it is a matirial bag linning then flip it inside out and put a blow dryer on cool to get loose particles out.... If it is a plastic sort then take a cotton ball and wet it so it is damp but not dripping then let it air dry... Good Luck!

either get a lightly dampened (by water) paper towel and start wiping the inside, or you can get a clorox wipe and clean your bag with that. the clorox wipe won't damage your bag because it's used for multi-surfaces. hope this helped!

you can throw it in the washer. if its plastic lined then put some bleach and/or dawn soap in it or detergent and warm water and let it soak filled with water, then after like thirty minutes pour it out and wipe it clean maybe use more bleach. you can dry it by putting it upside down over a vent.