Wrestlemania XXVII Wrestlemania XXVII Wrestlemania XXVII What do you think of my Wrestlemania 27 dream card?

Also feel free to pick winners, make changes and rate the matches/card out of 10. And to clear up any confusions, Miz & Riley are defending the tag belts twice as an attempt to separate the belts so that there can be one on each show. Dark: Melina (c) vs. Tamina Diva’s Championship Miz & Alex... show more Also feel free to pick winners, make changes and rate the matches/card out of 10. And to clear up any confusions, Miz & Riley are defending the tag belts twice as an attempt to separate the belts so that there can be one on each show.

Dark: Melina (c) vs. Tamina
Diva’s Championship

Miz & Alex Riley (c) vs. The Hart Dynasty vs. The Usos vs. vs. Bryan Danielson & Evan Bourne
World Tag Team Championships (Tag belts for Raw)

Skip Sheffield (c) vs. R-Truth vs. John Morrison
US Championship

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Matt Hardy vs. Christian vs. Big Show vs. Kane vs. Kaval
Ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship

Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Michelle McCool vs. Layla
Women’s Championship

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

Miz & Alex Riley (c) vs. Justin Gabriel & Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio & Chavo Guerrero vs. Drew McIntyre & Wade
Barrett w/William Regal
WWE Tag Team Championships (Tag belts for Smackdown)

John Cena vs. Ted DiBiase w/ Brett DiBiase & Michael McGillicutty
Cena’s career vs. DiBiase’s Million Dollar Championship

MVP (c) vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger
World Heavyweight Championship

CM Punk vs. The Undertaker
Undertaker’s possible final match

Triple H (c) vs. Edge vs. Chris Jericho
WWE Championship
Update: The reason I have MVP as Champion is because there's rumors that he'll turn heel and be pushed as a main event.

And with Punk, I heard that Taker wants to retire at Wrestlemania 27 and wants to put somebody like Punk over.
9 answers 9