My WCW Bash at the Beach PPV Episode # 46 Please rate the show?

WCW World Heavyweight Champion- Sting

World Tag Team Champions - Too Cool

Tag Team Champions - The Outsiders

Womens Champion - Torrie Wilson

United States Champion - William Regal

Cruserweight Champion - Evan Bourne

Promo 1- The Pay-Per-View starts. ss10.wwe.com is the poster.

Match 1- (C) Too Cool (Rikishi, Scotty 2 Hotty, & Grand Master Sexay) vs. La Residence ( Rob Conway, Sylvan Grennier, & Rene Dupree). Winners = Too Cool.

Promo 2- Bret Hart attacks Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase in the back. Bret Hart: I'm going to reveal thesurprisee tonight instead of next week.

Match 2- (C) William Regal (w/Ric Flair) vs. Ted DiBiase Jr. Winner = William Regal with the Knee

Trembler for the win.

Promo 3- Kevin Nash & Scott Hall attack Jimmy Hart in the hallway so he doesn't get involved in their match against the Hart Foundation. Scott Hall: You just got attacked by two Outsiders.

Match 3- Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg. Winner = Bill Goldberg with a Spear to Lesnar from the top rope! Tournament Match Final Round.

Promo 4- Rey Mysterio buys Eddie Guerrero a new Convertable and Tiffany & Mickie James are in the car with them and they drive somewhere.

Match 4- (C) Evan Bourne vs. Konnan (w/Vincent). Winner = Konnan with the Flip Bottom. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c68PlCn30yc

Youtube thumbnail

.

Promo 5- Bret " The Hitman" Hart comes to the ring. Konnan & Vincent leave. Bret Hart: I have some huge suprises. Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, & Natalya come out. Bret Hart: These three are the small suprises. Ricky " The Dragon" runs down to the ring. Bret Hart: There's one more huge suprise. The Ultimate Warrior runs down to the ring and the crowd give everybody a huge pop. Jim Neidhart, British Bulldog come out. Bret Hart: This is my team. Jimmy Hart was assaulted by The Outsiders so that weakens my team a little bit. Bret Hart: We're going to take down the New World

Order! Curt Hennig comes out and stays on the ramp. Curt Hennig: You decided to recruit. Bret

Hart: Tell the rest of your friends to come out here right now! Curt Hennig: We'll talk about this another time. Bret Hart: We're going to settle this tonight. Buff Bagwell, X-Pac, Konnan, Vincent, Rick Rude, Scott Steiner, The Disciple, The Outsiders, & Curt Henng run to the ring and they all

fight with Team Hart. Team Hennig runs out of the ring when they get dominated by Team Hart.

Curt Hennig: We're going to finish this tomorrow night. Team Hart chase after Team Hennig.

Match 5- Undertaker, Kane, & Paul Bearer vs. Macho Man Randy Savage & Vader. Casket Match.

Later on in the match Kane chokeslams the Undertaker on top of the casket. Vader & Randy

Savage scare off Paul Bearer and they put Undertaker into the casket to win the match. Kane burns

the casket on fire and laughs which Kane is still Heel and Undertaker & Paul Bearer turning Face we think.

Post Match- Kane: I attacked my brother the Undertaker. I did it because I want to. Kane grabs the

urn of the Undertaker and burns it.

Match 6- (C) The Outsiders vs. Jim Neidhart & British Bulldog. Winners = The Outsiders.

Promo 6- Jim Neidhart & British Bulldog go back to the locker room, but they get attacked by Rick

Rude & Scott Steiner in the back.

Match 7- Cody Rhodes & Dustin Rhodes (w/Dusty Rhodes) vs. Jerry Lawler & Doink the Clown.

Winners = Team Rhodes.

Post Match- Doink the Clown turned his back on Lawler. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9E9wBS72xI

Youtube thumbnail

. Doink the Clown: Jerry Lawler has bad luck.

Promo 7- The highlights of last week are shown.

Main Event- (C) Sting vs. Hollywood Hogan.Winner = Sting with the Scorpion Deathlock.

Post Match- Goldberg Spears Sting and says " Your Next!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXakXogkfME

Youtube thumbnail

End of PPV

Rate the PPV

Choose Best Match/Promo

(C) Torrie Wilson vs. Trish Stratus. Torrie Wilson wins with the quick roll up. Winner = Torrie Wilson.

Best Answer

End of PPV: 10/10

Rate the PPV: 10/10

Choose Best Match/Promo: Main Event and Promo 5