Sisters and brothers here on Yahoo Answers, can you please give me some helpful advice?

Okay, so I can hardly believe that I'm even thinking this way, but the truth is... I am... and I need some advice from my spiritual family here on Yahoo Answers (I have also sought the advice of certain ones in my home congregation) as I want to come to a well rounded spiritual decision. Okay, soooo I can... show more Okay, so I can hardly believe that I'm even thinking this way, but the truth is... I am... and I need some advice from my spiritual family here on Yahoo Answers (I have also sought the advice of certain ones in my home congregation) as I want to come to a well rounded spiritual decision.

Okay, soooo I can clearly remember a time (not too long ago really) when all I THOUGHT about was landing a awesome spiritual man (a dedicated and baptized brother) and lo and behold, I have found out that there is this brother (goes to a different congregation than I do) who wants to get to "know me better" and wants me to accompany him with a group of the friends at an amusement park for a day of fun and relaxation.

Anyway, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that the brother is absolutely gorgeous, is well liked and spoken of (he's a Ministerial Servant) and seems to be a really cool brother.

The problem is, in my heart, my goals have changed DRAMATICALLY from the time BEFORE I was dedicated and baptized and started to seriously study God's Word intensely.

I feel as though I have stepped into literally a NEW world that I never knew existed within the one that I came out of (I know my spiritual family can understand exactly what I mean). I am beyond amazed by all that I am learning and discovering. My heart is filled and flowing over with happiness that I never thought possible.

At this time I don't want to pursue looking for a potential marriage partner (which is the purpose of dating), I want to get to know God, His awesome organization and His Word better. It's as if there is an sexual "off switch" that I never knew existed within me that God has triggered and don't feel the crippling sexual urges that I use to get.

Don't get me wrong, I do think that it would be awesome to have a man to call my own, rock his world (and him rock mine), I just think that I want to take things slow in that regard and explore the "spiritual paradise" that I have been granted to find and enter.

How do I express these thoughts to a wonderfully sincere brother who has interest in me, without hurting his feelings and or causing him to feel that I am "rejecting" him?

Sincere answers only please... don't be rude.

:-)