Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

LADY GAGA VS. KATY PERRY?

who do you think is better lady gaga or Katy perry

Favorite Answer

here are some reasons lady gaga is better than katy perry

1) she went to college at tisch which is a very competative music program

2) she is clasically trained in music and she has had alot of experience with music

3) she is a true artist not a puppet (katy perry is a puppet)

4) lady gaga has a more refined voice katy perry sounds like an amateur

5) lady gaga has an amazing fashion sense katy cant compete

6) lady gaga has broken the records for the most number one singles off a DEBUT album

7) lady gaga is the most popular person on facebook that is alive and she might even beat michael j

8) lady gaga recently broke the record for the most vma nominations in a year (she got 13) wooow

9) lady gaga makes amazing music videos and her artistic vision is unparraleled

10) she is the first artist to have a billion music video hits

11) she loves her fans so much

12) she doesnt say crap about other artists *katy perry talks **** about everyone

13) lady gaga stands for something (equality) idk wtf perry stands for

i am a fan of katy perry dont get me wrong but lady gaga is just something we've never seen before

a true talent not a puppet

what people dont understand about gaga is that shes not wierd its art she is the definition of performance art

lady gaga is always reinventing herself and her lyrics are complex theyre not one dimensional like these other so called "artists"

it makes me sad when people say that gaga is just wierd and that she cant sing and that shes ugly

i actually think shes pretty hot and that she pushing boundaries and she doesnt care what people think and she wants us to be ourselves

other pop artists change and think theyre better than everyone else once theyve had a taste of fame but gaga stays true to herself and to her fans.

Lady Gaga- Telephone <3 Teeth <3 Just Dance <3 Paparazzi <3 Love Game <3 Poker Face <3 Monster <3

Katy Perry- Calafornia Gurl <3

LADY GAGA WINS!<3

I like lady gaga's music a lot more than katy perry and I just love how Lady Gaga is totally outrageous (in a good way) and out of this world.

Absolutely,i will choose Katy ,Lady GG is too .... over

Katy Perry's better but she's a sell out so for now i have to go with LADY GAGA!

"Lady gaga they all ask her whats your race?"

"She justs sits and says im from a far away place."

I truly love both, there are just both amazing singers! =3

I like both. Katy Perry make fun, catchy pop songs. I think she's pop perfection. I liked Lady Gaga's Disco Pop theme she had going with Disco Heaven: The Fame B=2.0 and The Fame.

katy perry

Both gaga better in something also katy better in something else

lady gaga, i absolutely HATE katy perry