Pretty Little Liars: *Has spoilers from last night's episode*?

I had to have this conversation with someone..but my friends don't watch it! :( 1)Woahhh. Is A..Ian? or Mona? It looked like a guy. Couldn't be Toby.. but he could have ran after the police came in contact with him. Who do you think A is? 2) Hanna knows a lot of secrets.. Newest being Aria and Fitz. I... show more I had to have this conversation with someone..but my friends don't watch it! :(

1)Woahhh. Is A..Ian? or Mona? It looked like a guy. Couldn't be Toby.. but he could have ran after the police came in contact with him. Who do you think A is?

2) Hanna knows a lot of secrets.. Newest being Aria and Fitz. I really really hope Aria doesn't go with Fitz..I hope she stays with Noel. What do you think?

3)So I realized that the pretty little liars crew..well they're all older than the show says. I hate that. :( Aria (Lucy Hale) is 21; Ezra Fitz (Ian Harding) is 23. So that makes it ok for them to kiss I guess.
But Spencer is really 25, Hanna is 21, Emily is 23. Spencer's older than Fitz! Does this bug you? :\

4)I still wish Hanna didn't see Aria.. :( Aria's my favorite character. Who's yours?

5) Hope the car didn't hurt, Hanna.

Also, anything else you need to blurt out..say it ^_^

If you don't like Pretty Little Liars..Why are you reading this?
Update: I read the books. Mona is A, Toby kills himself, Ian killed Ali. Toby's secret is that he raped Jenna. Aria stays with Fitz. And Emily admits she is gay.

Ian didn't kill Ali? I thought Ali killed Ali cause it was her sister :O
Update 2: And Allison is 14! D: holy crap
Update 3: I SAID SPOILERS. >:(
Update 4: I didn't read it. Someone commented that part. I haven't read any books..I'm making assumptions/ saying what people said before. So STFU PLEASE?