Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 decade ago

Does this map include Canada maps?

City Navigator North America NT 2008, Deluxe All Regions, Apr 07 . Its a garmin map thing if so how do i enter a canada address?

• SteveN
    Favorite Answer

Since it says "North America", it should include cities in USA, Canada, and Mexico. The streets will only be accurate up to April 2007, so you may need to download an update if available.

How do you enter a Canadian address? Probably the same way as you do for an American one. You need the street address, city, and province.

Here's one to try, which should be there...the street has been around since 1796.

State/Province: Ontario (Abbr: ON)

City: Toronto

Address: 220 Yonge Street

I don't know if your Garmin accepts postal codes, but you can try that and see. A Canadian postal code is like a zip code in USA, except it is much more accurate. Our postal codes can often pinpoint the odd or even side of a street in a particular city, or even a single apartment or office building.

This is the postal code for 220 Yonge Street, the location of the Eaton Centre Shopping Mall.

M5B 2H1

an user-friendly question with a lot of solutions. Rebels/terrorist/freedom combatants, call them what you will. The ANC grew to alter into the valid government yet ought to no longer supply up their previous acquaintances and allies and their previous ideals. consequently they help despots and undesirable governments around their borders. This brings in floods of migrants escaping the tyranny and starvation! they seem to have confidence AIDS isn't a topic and that reliable eating habitual can ward off it!!! White propaganda or worse. What issues to be announcing as thousands and thousands of their very own human beings succumb to aids!! They made supplies that have been only unobtainable interior the fast to medium term if in any respect. residences for each individual!!! no longer a single united states of america interior the western international has performed that!!! there is corruption. there is racial bias in all instructions and quite a few political rules made for the perfect reasons yet which somewhat artwork against the pastimes of the country because of the fact they have not been top concept by way of. yet do no longer melancholy. I somewhat have been traveling South Africa because of the fact the mid Sixties and over the final twelve years on a each year foundation. there have been great alterations and achievments. those selection with area and Jo'burg will take an quite long term to get suitable because of the fact of it somewhat is many significant problems. yet please take yet another look a lot has been performed. the significant subject South Africa now faces is that it incredibly is becoming a techniques too high priced!! I used to purchase a lot there. I dont now as notably much the different united states of america is greater low-budget!! I used to purchase quite a few SA wine yet I dont now because of the fact it somewhat is no longer reliable value against the greater low-budget comparable wines from international. I could say I consider your view of SAPs. A worried, unprofessional, disorganised tension with out flow areas.