Why are so many Muslims converting from Islam to Christianity in Africa?

I heard this on an interview on Al Jazzerah with Sheik Ahmad al Katani, the president of the Companions Lighthouse for the Science of Islamic Law in Libya which is an institution that specializes in teaching imams and Islamic preachers. He said that there are now more Christians than Muslims in Africa, and that... show more I heard this on an interview on Al Jazzerah with Sheik Ahmad al Katani, the president of the Companions Lighthouse for the Science of Islamic Law in Libya which is an institution that specializes in teaching imams and Islamic preachers.

He said that there are now more Christians than Muslims in Africa, and that every year, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. He said that there may come a time when we do not find Islam in Africa anymore.

Why do you think this is so?

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdVnILalp...
Update: I think it's amazing that everyone here seems to think that everyone in Africa is starving to death.