Do you have a round tuit?
- BingaleeLv 79 years agoBest Answer
These are the definitions of a round tuit
1. A non-existent object one supposedly gets when sent on a fool's errand.
2. An imaginary object whose name is derived by word play from the phrase "when I get around to it".
3. When used as a badge or a physical display of some sort, the capitalised letters "TUIT" or "ROUND TUIT" are printed on a round button or piece of paper . This may be used to show that the person actually has got "a round tuit". Giving one of these objects to a person implies that they are a procrastinator.
So I don't think I have.
- 9 years ago
No, I just haven't been able to get a round tuit.
- Debby RLv 79 years ago
what is a tuit is it like a fruit he he he
- Marvy GirlLv 79 years ago
tuit?-never heard that one before
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous9 years ago
I'll let you know when I Get Around To It... I'm watching America's Got Talent right now.
- ?Lv 69 years ago
No. Just a rounded tush.
- KaramazovLv 79 years ago
I have some aopples and oranges currently
- iggiboogirlLv 79 years ago
I'm not much of a procrastinator♥
- BallsLv 79 years ago
- Sandra S.Lv 79 years ago
HA! When I get around to it HP I'll get one.. !