Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

where can I download or purchase Touch Screen Applications or games for my HP TouchSmart Computer?

I recently bought an HP Touch-smart laptop and installed windows 7 (64bit) with it and I wanted to know where would be a good place to download applications, software or even games for free or for a price.

What are some of the best software out there to date?

What are some of the best games out there to date that will take full advantage of the touch features.

If possible can you please provide a link to download or purchase the software/game

Thanks for your time.

It's also a multi-touch computer.

Favorite Answer

theres a website called TOUCHSWIPE.com where they have lots of free apps and games to download. of course you have to register with there site, but it is free. This site mostly deals with touch based system (ie touchsmart, iphone, ipad, palm, windows mobile, etc.)

its a very helpful site and i strongly recommend it to anyone with a touch screen device that wants the best for them

the itunes store