I don't think i can do it anymore, please help!?

Ok this may sound a little...well alot crazy but i feel the worlds against me and everyone is out to get me Im scared and i feel so alone. I don't trust anyone and i have been isolating myself more and more i just want to know whats wrong with me? I have though about going to the doctors but i have never been... show more Ok this may sound a little...well alot crazy but i feel the worlds against me and everyone is out to get me Im scared and i feel so alone. I don't trust anyone and i have been isolating myself more and more
i just want to know whats wrong with me?
I have though about going to the doctors but i have never been on my own so i would not know what to to also i don't know if they would tel my parents. Im 16 and live in the uk.
I cant talk to a friend as i don't really have any and we don't have any school counselors or anything like that
i have not left the house for over 2 weeks and just looking at myself in the mirror makes me feel sick i have no self confidence and feel that everyone hates me :(
Why do i feel like this?
Also i have been self harming just a little cut on my arm not too deep but enough so it bleeds i used to be scared of death but now i welcome the though...Don't tell me to talk to anyone as i cant i don't trust anyone enough
I have been over eating and cant sleep and just want to die
Whats wrong with me???
I just put a front on so no one notices and i cant do it anymore i have been pretending everything ok for to long