Mongo
Mongo asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Yesterday I went to McDonalds because..Sonic,Whataburger and Jack in the Box all had long lines?

All had long lines at the drive throughs. McD's had no line, so I went there.. I ordered their 1/3 lb burger meal. They were out of DDr Pepper so I got Coke. The fries were good but the burger was definitely a throw-away.. I think they just cater to kids,,,Am I correct or how do you feel ??

Favorite Answer

McD's may cater to kids, but we adults pay the bills. I have received unsatisfactory service at McD's and sent the complaint online to the correct site. Look on your receipt, at the McD's you purchased from or go online to get their site. Word your complaint nicely. I have received calls from the local manager with free food to replace what I was unhappy with, and free cards from Corporate. McD's food is not the best, we are a nation of horrible food products, but it must be at least acceptable. If it is not, let them know. They do listen.

Source(s): Personal experience

I think after living a few years and sampling good cheeseburgers at various restaurants one would have to agree the McDs is a quick fix for our fat/sugar/salt cravings. I like 5 Guys burgers, while others might not. McDs caters to adults and kids. They are attempting to become more PC by offering salads, and apple wedges (like any kid wants that!). But to answer your question-yeah they are catering to kids but also to adults

Most of their food does appeal to a younger group of people. Plus why would you think that burger was actually going to taste good. If i were you, i would just wait in the long line next time for one of those other places.

The line at Mcdonald's was to use the rest room.All that grease and salt make those burgers flow through the digestive tract pretty quick.

Chick fil-a, Larry's Giant Subs

Yes, sometimes you have to go during the busy times to get a fresh sandwich, or ask for a special request like, no salt, or no ketchup and then they will make a fresh sandwich. I HATE the fries that sit there, ask for fries, no salt, they will have to make a new batch and then ask for salt, after everything is bagged. Fresh, fresh, fresh.

You get what you pay for. Next time save enough cash to go to the Outback or the Ale House.

Astonishing !!!

usually McDonalds is the packed one

You're just figuring this out now?

Well IF you don't like it than don't go there anymore its that easy!