Ahmed
Lv 4
Ahmed asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 decade ago

So Palestinians danced on 9/11 and it was reported?

CNN and Fox in fact reported that and it became prevalent information

Can you tell me if these were reported in main stream media or if you knew about these before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-...

Update:

BMCR so Netanyahu seems apathetic (and the death etc) to the actual event but is only concerned about how 9/11 is going to deteriorate the image of Muslims and enpower Israels image?

Lets avoid euphemism k?

Update 2:

Actually what I even wrote above is euphemism

Basically 9/11 was beneficial to Israel because now Israel can now use the guilt by association tactic right

Update 3:

BMCR you make inane inferences, I did not equate the extermination of 3000 Americans to Netanyahus statement, but since youve stated that then please comment on those Israelis who were dancing in joy

\

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Serbs danced and celebrated all over the country. They even made a song about it:

http://www.politicalforum.com/russia-eastern-europ...

The song is titled "New York on fire, Pentagon is destroyed".

Why media doesn't mention that? Only mentions Arabs who suffered more than anyone else from American zionist terrorism.

Sick zionists like simple simon supported the war and destruction in Gaza here on this section and sick minded people like him celebrated in the street of US and occupied Palestine. So it is okay to celebrate the death of innocent people as long as they are Arabs. How sick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNz0o4xTgt4

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 decade ago

It was also reported that 5 Mossad agents were dancing for joy and were arrested by the NY cops, detained for 90 days and then deported from the US . They even confessed on Israeli TV that they were sent there to film the event . Netanyahu said this when told about 9/11 "On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attacks would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good…….Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

9/11 is an old Israeli tactic my friend. As old as the state of Israel. Google Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, Zionist terrorist attacks against the Jews in Iraq...if you don't believe me. In 9/11, you will see a same tactic by same people, just in a different place and time.

All the best

• 1 decade ago

I only saw 5 Israelis dancing on a New York rooftop while the planes crashed into the buildings. They were soon arrested. After their Zionist overlords put pressure on the US Justice Department, they were released.

They then went on a talk show and after much questioning stated, "we were there to document the event."

There is no way to take this out of context.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

That pictures replaced into the two of undesirable people who think of that america is to blame for their circumstances because of the fact of our help for israel, or it replaced into merely a marriage. They appeared relatively undesirable, maybe the pancakes smelled actual good.

• 1 decade ago

Hours after 9/11 Pakistanis we know were full of jubilation and walked around with a stupid swager boasting how more of the same is on the way.

Even while US was preparing to kick them in the groin in Afghanistan we saw videos of Massive Pak demos promising US body bags by 100s.

When they got a hiding and a back lash, they changed to the conpiracy crap and now want proof.

What about all the video proofs?--Oh , dont you know? Jewish technology. Dont believe every thing you see!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

George Bush blew up his own buildings so he could blame it on the Arabs, everything that George Bush ever did was to benefit himself one, Israel two, and make the Arabs look bad three, too bad he really messed up on this one, and on top of all that he murdered his own people, to tell you the truth nobody could ever convince me that the CIA are that dumb that something like this happened in their own country may I add, and they didn't even know it was going to happen, please nobody is that stupid.

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

One can argue that because of the events of 9/11, it swung the American opinion in favour of the USA attacking Saddam Hussein's regime 2 years later.

That does not imply that Americans were therefore "happy" about the fact that 9/11 occurred.

Why don't you actually quote from the article you linked to?

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

In other words, after 9/11 many Americans agreed with the idea that terrorism is an actual serious threat and that the USA needed to do something about it. That viewpoint probably extended to Israel and its dealings with terrorism.

Update:

No, lets avoid your deliberate BS. The entire reason why you brought this up was to equate someone literally dancing for joy at the extermination of 3000 Americans with a pro American Israeli politician who merely made a statement 7 years later observing that a RESULT of the events on that day was that American public opinion was more in favour of Israel. The reason why you are doing this is the same reason any anti Israel crank does it, the anti Israel talking point. I'm merely pointing out that your comparison is ridiculous, especially when you bother to read what he said.

You could potentially argue that he was being insensitive by doing this, but that is not what YOU are doing.

Update:

So then what is the relevance of stating "So Palestinians danced on 9/11 and it was reported?" and then contrasting it with "Can you tell me if these were reported in main stream media or if you knew about these before?" (followed by link to Israeli media report on Netanyahu's statement)

Are you merely trying to imply that you feel "Netanyahu's statement" should have gotten more media coverage? If so, you should have stated so. But if that is the case, then it is quite curious why you would pick that as an example to contrast as opposed to any other news story.

In short, if I am incorrect as to your implication, then CLARIFY what you MEAN.

As to your bringing up the silly false rumour of "Israelis dancing when the towers were hit" that is the staple of conspiracy theorists, I will not respond to that because a) that is outside the relevance of your own question and b) I take a dim view to conspiracy theories in any event thus am not interested in "debating" them.

• 1 decade ago

Jews control the media so why the hell would anyone expect that to be reported in main stream media?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.