Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

I'm not gay, but every time I get drunk I end up oiled up with some guy, singing Liza Minnelli tunes; advice?

I am totally NOT gay! Just because I take two sips of beer feel an urge to spoon with my guy friend while Chaka Khan's "Ain't Nobody" plays in the background, does NOT make me gay!

Favorite Answer

Did we know each other in the Navy, Jack?

And I'm a huge Liza Minelli fan. ("Results"!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYIMpwMIeZY

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=fvst

Oh, that totally doesn't make you gay. If you're worried though, try this: while spooning, just wiggle around until something clicks (lol!). And remember, don't worry - It's not gay if the balls aren't touching. And if they are you can blame him. Enjoy a fulfilling life of total heterosexuality xD.

God does not make people gay. God gave us the choice between right and wrong because He wants us to want to follow Him. The Bible clearly states that homosexuality is a sin. If people think they are born gay, then they have been misled by Satan and need to ask for deliverance. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (New International Version) 9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God

It would've been gay if, you were listening to Whitesnake "Is this love" while spooning with your "guy friend". But since is Liza, you're good.

ok man i now whatsa rong with you your not gay at all your a women stuck in a mans body plus if u do like spooning him just take off ur pants and keep going dont worry its the same in prison babe ^.^

Source(s): my penis

Yeah right. You're definitely gay

And my being gay has nothing to do with the fact that after two or three vodka gimlets I have to get up on the bar and do my Ethel Merman impressions. I wish more people understood that!

You're so not gay...Beer makes us do crazy things. Like that time I had a sip of Pabst Blue Ribbon and accidentally fell on Schmecky's schmeckel a couple dozen times after I accidentally pulled his pants off with my teeth.

Yeah, we really should stick to hard liquor.

I had an answer, but after reading Schmecky's answer, I have to go wash my curtains instead.

@ Batty: when my husband came home from Iraq, he said that the men there have sex with women for babbies only. For pleasure, they bang their buddies. If you penetrate, you're still a man, but if you are penetrated, you're gay. Weird, huh?

My favorite Liza Minelli / Pet Shop Boys tune is...."Losing my Mind" probably because I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXz03GLVdVg

Youtube thumbnail

AND I'm NOT gay either...mmmKay?