Где купить кепку New Era?

CapKing (http://vkontakte.ru/club7552088) – это новый онлайн шоп для тех кто ценит и понимает стайл.

Мы доставляем не только лучшие по качеству кепки, но также доставляем искреннюю радость нашим покупателям. Любой ранее недоступный в России брэнд кепки new era мы делаем ближе и доступнее. New Era - Crooks and Castles, Famous Stars and Straps, Huf, New Era MLB… можно перечислять еще долго..

Мы работаем по всей России и будем рады помочь

каждому воплотить его мечту либо просто обновить гардероб очередной качественной кепкой. Тут вы найдете информацию о цене, доставке, и качестве.

http://vkontakte.ru/club7552088

Создав легенду — модель 59fifty — , New Era завоевала весь мир, мы даем тебе возможность приобщиться к легенде в магазине CAP KING

Носи и помни:

NO CAP=NO RAP

http://vkontakte.ru/club7552088

CAPKING - КЕПКИ NEW ERA - Кепки Famous Stars And Straps, Кепки Transformers, Кепки Monster, Кепки Rockstar, Кепки MLB , Кепки X-Man, Кепки Batman, кепки Crooks And Castles, кепки The Hundreds, Кепки Huf, Кепки NHL, Кепки NFL, Кепки New York Yankees, Кепки HULK, Кепки Iron man, Кепки Jordan, Кепки SUPERMAN...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Is that german? or russian...?

kinda hard to answer, especially when most of the Y!answer mostly use english...

• 4 years ago

it replaced into the right era for promo's palms down i imagine the 4 years at present day after the attitude era replaced into the perfect for wrestling at the same time as they stopped having 10 suits on the cardboard the allowed the tale strains to flourish yet also the wrestling so in my opinion the perfect time replaced into from 2000-2004 admittedly you had very few new human beings coming onto the scene in WWE, yet you had the merger with WCW which allowed there to be clean faces and yet because those adult men coming over had experience adventure and regularly they could positioned on reliable accessible suits. hi in 2004 even John Cena ought to attempt antagonistic to. It relies upon on who you pay interest to with at the same time as the attitude era ended i have self belief it resulted in ninety 9 with the starting up of the McMahon-Helmsley era, at the same time as others say it persisted to the right of the Monday nighttime wars. the area I absolutely have with PG is wrestlers declaring butt somewhat of @ss (what am i able to assert yahoo is PG too) there being limits on blood, come on isn't it worse for children to verify someone supposedly getting a violent beating yet no blood everywhere. I in basic terms watch SS03 and the quantity of blood replaced into outstanding besides the undeniable fact that it replaced into no longer severe, it replaced into what you could get from that type of experience (elimination chamber. in my opinion i elect the total orton/mcmahon/batisita to end in a HIAC yet that does no longer meet the PG guidelines. the attitude era isn't puffed up for the sheer reality it were given human beings gazing. It had large suits/incidents it had the screwjob it had Mick foleys first call, rock Vs SCSA besides the undeniable fact that the hype replaced into key back then. besides the undeniable fact that it wasn't the perfect era ever in basic terms the most memorable.

• 1 decade ago

how do u write like that?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.