parsley tea in treating gallstones??? i need an expert or someone who tried it?

mum has gallstones and daily she suffers from its pain for about 4 years,...but she doesnt want any surgery. so i searched on the internet and found out that PARSLEY TEA is good in getting rid of gallstones...is it true? and if yes what is the nonharmful dose that should be taken to prevent the overdose side effects.....thanks very much in advance

Best Answer

There is no natural, easy 'cure' for gallstones. Parsley tea, milk thistle, 'flushes' - they are all clinically proven to be ineffective. Gallbladder flushes can actually be quite dangerous. Trust me, if gallstones could be cured that cheaply and easily, the NHS would not spend millions of pounds each year on expensive surgery for gallstones sufferers.

There are non-surgical options for treating gallstones, such as a course of drugs that you take for a couple of years, or having them broken up with ultrasound waves. But they aren't particularly effective treatments, as the stones tend to recur fairly quickly.

Basically, your mum needs to decide what she would prefer - constant pain, or surgery. The surgery is quick and easy and done with a keyhole procedure - she'd be home the same day or the day after, and back at work (if she works) in a week or two. But if she really can't bear the thought of it, the only other option is to avoid all fats in her diet and grin and bear it.

Source(s): Gallstones sufferer; waiting for surgery.
  • Janis

Get Rid of Gallstones in as Little

They still have gallstones because they do not stop eating meat or oily fried foods. If the gallstones are small, perhaps it can be flushed out. This is better than not doing anything and not having surgery.

I am not sure about that but i know for a fact that a gallbladder flush will help her. a few weeks after my mom had me (16 years ago) doctors told my mom she had gallstones. because she just had a c-section she did not want surgery but doctors told her she had to. a friend told my mom about the gallbladder flush, my mom tried it, she even showed my dad the gallstones when they came out. she could not believe her eyes. when she went back to the doctor they asked her what she did. they did not believe her. i have tried it, i know it works. if you try it you have nothing to lose other than gallstones. it is much better than surgery. Please try it. you can email me at Tcheyemi@yahoo.com if you want the instructions and i will email them to you. Please there is a reason your gallbladder is there and without it, though you can survive, but your mum will not have her full health.

Source(s): personal experience
  • Tink

If parsely is such a wonder cure for gallstones, why do people who eat pounds of it a week still get them?

Since afterall, parsely a green eaten nearly everyday in the middle east?

It can have diuretic properties by virtue of its potassium content, however, peeing wont do anything for your gallstones.

After four years, I would suggest the advice of her physician....you may want to go with her - its quite possible she hasn't communicated the extent of her illness, or the other options available with you

• Sarah

hey why dont u try the black milk tea(famous as kynia tea). its hot and will help u to deliver soon. best of luck

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDMq5