The great cartridge debate: Part 1 (Redone)?

Ok. You asked for it, here it is. My last question was a concept to get the "Best Cartridge of the Year" from the Yahoo answers hunting forum. It was bad, I admit, and I'm sorry for it. Although, here it is, redone, with real cartridges, and less of them. Yes, Glacierwolf, the .338 Winchester is... show more Ok. You asked for it, here it is. My last question was a concept to get the "Best Cartridge of the Year" from the Yahoo answers hunting forum. It was bad, I admit, and I'm sorry for it. Although, here it is, redone, with real cartridges, and less of them. Yes, Glacierwolf, the .338 Winchester is included. Ok, so you know the rules, put down your opinions and facts, and then vote for one of the cartridges. In here, it is OK to be chatty, and is probably an upside of this. Debate with members of the hunting section for the best (North American) big game cartridge out of the ones listed. Remember this is to have fun, so do so.

Cartridges in question:
.243 Winchester
.25-06 Remington
.270 Winchester
.280 Remington
.30-06 Springfield
7mm Remington Magnum
8mm Mauser
.308 Winchester
.300 Winchester Magnum
.325 WSM
.338 Winchester Magnum
.338 Lapua Magnum
.375 H&H Magnum

Or elect your own! Don't see anything that deserves Top Cartridge? Just name it!

Remember to list your facts, and under sources, put your final vote.

*If you don't like the game, don't play it.
Update: Ok, I have tallied votes so far:

.30-06 = 4
.375 = 1
7mm = 1
.270 = 1
.45-70= 1