Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Should PFC Bradley manning be court-martialed for treason and executed, if found guilty?

• Best Answer

Yes, and I want to be the executioner!

Yes sir, and just like the other terrorist at Ft Hood, who's name I refuse to speak, I hope he has trouble cashing his pay check, so he cant make commissary while awaiting his fate

Source(s): May God Bless you and keep us all safe from the progressive axis of evil,0bama,Pelosi&Reid

Oh yes.

I'm not buying any of the "he's a whistleblower" stuff.

If h is guilty, he betrayed his oaths and the trust the nation placed in him during a time of war and he got people killed. Put him in supermax until his skeleton falls apart or execute him, I don't care.

He should not be tried for treason and he won't be tried for treason. He will be tried, and probably found guilty of the lesser crime of illegally releasing classified information.

Yes.

Yes.

• ?

No, he should be given a Nobel, a Purple Heart, a Medal of Freedom, a Medal of Honor, a Medal of Valor, and a Pulitzer.

Thanks in advance for choosing my answer as best.

It's good to know that you and I see eye to eye. ;-)

court martial? yes

executed? no

I believe the death penalty should be reserved for criminals whose acts were so heinous that they forfeit their right to life. bin Laden type criminals. That's not what we have here.

HIGH Treason...

ANSWER - not acceptable...lives put at risk

CYA Sparky!!

Source(s): 20 Jan 2013 THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!
  • daddio

yep