promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is the Burton Clash a good jib board?

I just bought a 2008 145cm burton clash. im looking at doing much more park/freestyle than alpine/powder riding. i know the clash has a really soft flex, an unaggressive edge, and burton boards are light, which would make it a really good jib board for butters, rails, and all around freestyle... right?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Alex
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No. I believe the clash is the lower end of their line and is designed to be a cheap deck for beginners, not a freestyle board. For a jib board you generally want it to be a tad bit smaller than your park size, soft, and a bit wider. If you want a true jib board get the Capita horrorscope.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • greb
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Burton Jib Board

• 10 years ago

That board is not made for jibbing at all. You would want a park board. Some companies that make good park boards are forum, capita, rome, gnu, K2, DC, and lib tech. Some good types are forum manuel and youngblood chillydog, capita stairmasters extreme, rome artifac 1885, GNU park pickle, K2 parkmaster or www, DC PBJ, and lib tech skate banana. Best binding you should get should have butterfly base plate which allows better flex i know forums shaka good vibes bindings have them

Source(s): Transworld magazine and snowboarding sites such as forum, burton ect and YOUTUBE
  • 10 years ago

no that's not a good jib board at all.you kind of got screwed over sorry.BTW burton doesnt really make jib boards...

some good jib boards are capita horrorscope

never summer evo

capita indoor survival

gnu park pickle

libtech skate banana

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.