Do you watch Adventure time?

On Cartoon network, i am 15 and i find it funny, if you watch it, tell me how old you are please? And if you don't...WATCH IT.

Favorite Answer

yes, i love adventure time! i have answered questions lately mostly about adventure time, and you can see it in my q & a. it is my all-time favorite show and i have seen every episode. i'm 13, and i know i will still love adventure time until i'm like, at least 16, but i know that i'll love adventure time way past then. yeah, i mean, it's normal for even an 18 year old to like adventure time, mostly because they use some bad words here and there on the show. yeah, adventure time is awesome. (and i'm 13, to make it clear).

Source(s): i ♥ adventure time!

You kids seriously need to expand your horizons. Go on youtube and search for bugs bunny, felix the cat, look for "Vampire Hunter D" and you will see what you are missing. I have, unfortunately seen Adventure Time, having woken up after leaving the tv on. My biggest problem with the show, is that the animators don't even try. A 6 yr old with a box of broken crayons can do better. Seriously... when a character is so badly drawn that the producers have to tell you "Jake the Dog" and "Finn the Human" well.. that is just BAD! And why is a Teenish boy wearing an "ears" hat(?) like you would put on a 2 yr old baby because it's "cute"?

You wanna get beat up? Wear THAT to school!

You want to see great animation? Check out The Lion King!

Even Sponge Bob is better. Patrick is a starfish. Nobody has to TELL you he is a starfish, he looks like a starfish!

• Riley5 years agoReport

Actually, adventure time episodes take at least 9 months to make. SpongeBob takes less than 3. If you actually saw more than one episode, (which obviously you never will,) you would see that the storyline is actually pretty funny, yet sad and serious.

Yes I do and I'm 17, my sister and her friends also watch it and they're 13/14 years old. I know at least 5 other 17 year olds that watch it too.

I watch the show all the time! I love it. Definately my favorite show. I even got my dad to love it. I'm 14.

Yeah I watch it ,its an epic show

No