Real estate companies in VA?

Can anyone tell me of any real estate companies that rent out houses in Virginia? Me and my boyfriend are looking to rent a home and want to do so threw a real estate company. The only one I know of is long and foster
Update: I just moved here two years from Maryland , it is a major difference. It is quiet and it is nice driving around the mountain to go to the store and seeing all the different animals , the only thing I dislike is how far the stores are, have to drive like 20 minutes to walmart and 15 minutes to food lion both in... show more I just moved here two years from Maryland , it is a major difference. It is quiet and it is nice driving around the mountain to go to the store and seeing all the different animals , the only thing I dislike is how far the stores are, have to drive like 20 minutes to walmart and 15 minutes to food lion both in opposite directions of one another and and the nearest town that is packed with stores is almost an hour away.