Girls, what actresses/models/celebrities do you think are the prettiest?

I know that if I asked guys I'd get the same people every time so I wanna ask the girls. So what celebrities do you think are the prettiest or most gorgeous? I'd like to get a lot of opinions :)

This is who I think are most gorgeous:

Leighton Meester (I'm sorry but I think she is absolutely beautiful)

Evangeline Lilly

Amanda Righetti

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Odette Yustman

Jessica Alba

They look more generic and real unlike a lot hollywood stars like Megan Fox, which is a big reason why they're on my list.

I'm a girl btw lol

Favorite Answer

I don't like generic beauty. I much much prefer unconventional. There's just nothing that I find attractive about generic girls.

I think the prettiest I've seen are:

Lily Cole

Lily Donaldson

Abbey Lee Kershaw

Jessica Stam

Allie Crandell

Gemma Ward.

Michelle Pfeiffer

Monica Bellucci

Julianne Moore

Amanda Seyfried

Vlada Roslyakova

In no particular order:

Evan Rachel Wood

Kirsten Dunst

Isla Fisher

Rachel McAdams

Evangeline Lily

Gabrielle Union

Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Keri Russell

From girls: (to girls) Cute = the way you act/ things you do. Hot = Acknowledging attractiveness Pretty = Friends/ acknowledging attractiveness. Guys: Pretty might be talking about a younger guy or if he's your friend but not interested. Cute and Hot... I have no clue really, I'm a girl. Good luck! :]

Here's the thing... if you ask women you aren't going to get real answers, because bitches are bitches... they don't know which women are attractive, just like hetero males wouldn't be able to tell you which male celebrities they think are the most handsome... All the answers you get from women are going to be bias to their own appearance, or they'll pick the somebody uglier than themselves so when they talk about it with their friends they'll say they are prettier than her... plus women don't take in all things there are to account for... none of the straight women are going to consider the breasts or *** on another woman... and I've known girls that would say they thought a girl was pretty just because they like her hair, or smile... even though the rest of their face, and body is crap... Just sayin...

Did you see Into the blue cause Jessica Alba becomes every guys dream in that movie so she gets my vote!

odette kinda looks like megan fox lol. i like katharine mcphee with brown hair. she used to be soo pretty =[

mary elizabeth winstead

im a girl and i thinks shes hot as ****

• Tess

megan foxxx.

bar rafalei