How to get over fear of sleeping outside of the sheets.lol, i know..crazy? yes...?

Im 16 years old and I feel so crazy being afraid of the this...I have slept under the sheets, like my head and everything because when I was 7 there was this news story about this kid who got beheaded, and i was like, "what is beheaded mean?" my dad told me what it meant and ever since then i was afraid... show more Im 16 years old and I feel so crazy being afraid of the this...I have slept under the sheets, like my head and everything because when I was 7 there was this news story about this kid who got beheaded, and i was like, "what is beheaded mean?" my dad told me what it meant and ever since then i was afraid to sleep out of the sheets because im afraid that i'll be beheaded. i know that its nearly impossible right now unless someone breaks in...and usually they shoot you now..very irrational..but anyway...how do i get over this fear, i sleep with no lights on but my sister usually has a light shining from her door. help me anyone??
1 answer 1