? asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

what does this chinese sentence mean in english? 沒有阿 是友情的邀約?

Favorite Answer

My translation for the Chinese words “沒有阿, 是友情的邀約(Méiyǒu ā, shì yǒuqínɡ de yāoyuē)” is “No, that’s only an invitation of friendship.” I am not sure whether the sentence you provided is a question or a declarative sentence. But I guess it a statement. Any way, if it is a question, then the translation for it is “No, I have not. Is it an invitation from friend?” I hope this can help you.

If you want to learn more Chinese words, you can visit http://resources.echineselearning.com/dailybrief/.

If you have more questions related to how to learn Chinese words, just feel free to email me at jennifer.zhu@echineselearning.com (www.eChineseLearning.com). I will be glad to help you.-Jennifer

• Raelyn

沒有阿 There isn't any.

是友情的邀約? Is this an offer of friendship?

Source(s): lived in China several years

沒有阿 means "No, there isn't any."

是友情的邀約? means "Is this an offer for friendship?"

Source(s): I'm Chinese.

Ah is not an offer of friendship

Is What It Means

Good Question..

**I don't know**.. loolz.. i know sum chinese, Ni hao = hellow, Ni hao ma = how are you.. Xiexie = Thankyou

am not chines but my translator says it means "Ah is not an offer of friendship?"