Do you think Leonardo Dicaprio is an amazing actor?

I mean seriously, if you've seen Shutter Island and/or Inception, you will know that he's probably the best actor out there. Looks aside, his acting is phenomenal. When it comes to scenes that involve anger or shock, he looks like he's captured in that moment, crying or screaming. Like in... show more I mean seriously, if you've seen Shutter Island and/or Inception, you will know that he's probably the best actor out there.

Looks aside, his acting is phenomenal. When it comes to scenes that involve anger or shock, he looks like he's captured in that moment, crying or screaming.

Like in Inception when that PERSON jumps (not to spoil the movie) he was screaming and crying like all of that was real.

Do you agree?
Update: ******Well I think he's amazingly outrageously HOT too! I mean seriously, i'd tap that if I was ten years older lol