Can anyone help me check if there's any grammar or spelling mistake?

Hi, i have a letter and i need to send it by tomorrow. Can anyone help me check if there's any spelling or grammar mistake? Thanks in advance! =) Here's the letter: Dear parents and guidance, Thank you for taking to time to come along with us. We really appreciate your support throughout the... show more Hi, i have a letter and i need to send it by tomorrow. Can anyone help me check if there's any spelling or grammar mistake? Thanks in advance! =)

Here's the letter:

Dear parents and guidance,

Thank you for taking to time to come along with us. We really appreciate your support throughout the journey.

The journey will not be as fun and memorable as it was without your presence and participation. We would like to send our deepest appreciation for your support. We are fortunate to have people such as yourself that are dedicated to improve the education.

So here’s our thank you once again, Thank You!

Thank you for your dedicated support,

Brian