Can anyone help me check if there's any grammar or spelling mistake?

Hi! I am writing a letter and i need to give it tomorrow. Can you help me check if there's any grammar or spelling error? Thanks in advance! =) Here's the letter: Dear Teacher Serena, We would like to take this opportunity to express our heartfelt thanks to you. The other members of the group... show more Hi! I am writing a letter and i need to give it tomorrow. Can you help me check if there's any grammar or spelling error? Thanks in advance! =)

Here's the letter:

Dear Teacher Serena,

We would like to take this opportunity to express our heartfelt thanks to you. The other members of the group have also asked me to pass their sincere appreciation for your efforts in teaching us Geography and supporting us in this project. We thank you for organizing this memorable and fun trip.

We especially appreciate your time and effort spent with us all this while. You understand the importance of Geography and we know you’ve been trying to teach us to understand more. You are one of the best teachers we’ve ever had. We’ve learnt a lot form you.

Once again, we’d like to say a big thank you to you. Thank you teacher Serena!

Very sincerely,

Brian