Brian asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 1 decade ago

Can anyone help me check if there's any grammar or spelling mistake?

Hi! I am writing a letter and i need to give it tomorrow. Can you help me check if there's any grammar or spelling error? Thanks in advance! =)

Here's the letter:

Dear Teacher Serena,

We would like to take this opportunity to express our heartfelt thanks to you. The other members of the group have also asked me to pass their sincere appreciation for your efforts in teaching us Geography and supporting us in this project. We thank you for organizing this memorable and fun trip.

We especially appreciate your time and effort spent with us all this while. You understand the importance of Geography and we know you’ve been trying to teach us to understand more. You are one of the best teachers we’ve ever had. We’ve learnt a lot form you.

Once again, we’d like to say a big thank you to you. Thank you teacher Serena!

Very sincerely,

Brian

• jerryb
    Favorite Answer

Dear Teacher Serena,

We would like to take this opportunity to express our heartfelt thanks to you. The other members of the group have asked me to pass their sincere appreciation.Thank you for your efforts in teaching us Geography and supporting us in this project. We thank you for organizing this memorable and exciting trip.

We especially appreciate your time and effort. You understand the importance of Geography and we know you’ve been trying to teach us to understand it more fully. You are one of the best teachers we’ve ever had. We all have learned a great deal from your class.

Once again, we’d like to say thank you. (Thank you teacher Serena!) ?? You might want to remove this. I would.

Very sincerely,

Brian

there have been rather some errors so i've got rewritten it: expensive dad and mom and guardians, thank you for taking the time to return alongside with us. we actually liked your help during the adventure. the adventure does not have been as exciting and remarkable without your presence and participation. we choose to deliver our inner maximum appreciation on your help. we are fortunate to have people alongside with yourselves that are devoted to improving coaching. So right this is our thank you as quickly as returned on your committed help, Brian common, the letter does not fairly sound authentic. The sentences are all rather short, it would be greater suitable to have greater assorted sentence lengths and systems. additionally, you stated thank you too many circumstances. it would be greater suitable in case you assert what this 'adventure' replaced into. of course the receiver of the letter knows whether it would make the letter sound greater authentic. Or point out some thing that occurred in this 'adventure' that made it so memorable and exciting.

We’ve learnt a lot form you. Correction.... We’ve learned a lot from you.

And I think just Sincerely is better then Very sincerely