Marijuana is a criminal offense in most of the 195 countries in the World. Listed below are a few countries that allow small amounts of Marijuana for personal use or have decriminalized it.
1. Argentina - Small amounts and only for personal use in home.
2. Australia - legal in small amounts and for personal use in Australian Capital Territory, South Australia, Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Illegal in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and Tasmania
3. Belgium - Legal up to 3 grams and only for Personal use.
4. Chile - Small amount and only for personal use in home.
5. Columbia - Legal up to 1 gram for personal use.
6. Ecuador - Legal up to 20 grams for personal use.
7. Germany - Legal only for very small amounts for personal use, however it is illegal to sell.
8. Mexico - Small amounts for personal use is legal.
9. Netherlands - Legal to use and sell (with permit).
10. Peru - Legal up to 10 grams for personal use.
11. Uruguay - Small amounts for personal use is not punished.
There are countries like Venezuela where Marijuana is illegal but not punished in small amounts. On the opposite end, there are countries like Malaysia where Marijuana is very illegal and is punishable by death for anything over 15 grams.