Jehovah's Witnesses: Do You Believe Whatever The Elders At The Kingdom Hall Tell You?

Update: My goodness! There are so many wonderful answers, I will NEVER be able to choose a best!
Update 2: Thanks Abernathy. I too was told something by an elder (my own father-in-law) that was his personal opinion and was not based on scripture; in truth, it rather went against it. I said nothing, listened respectfully, and ignored his opinion.
Update 3: I asked this question because I read an answer on Yahoo that said "Jehovah's Witnesses believe whatever the elders tell them to." Mr. Immortel said: "We submit to the leadership of mature spiritual men when they give us scriptural advice and counsel, just as the Israelites submitted. .... show more I asked this question because I read an answer on Yahoo that said "Jehovah's Witnesses believe whatever the elders tell them to."

Mr. Immortel said: "We submit to the leadership of mature spiritual men when they give us scriptural advice and counsel, just as the Israelites submitted. . ." Thank you. Thank you Wakenman, for pointing to Ezekiel and the fat shepherds.

It was so hard to pick a best answer. Thank you for all your responses and all the scriptures to which you cited. Thank you for honestly pointing out that elders – like all of us – make mistakes and err.

Thank you everyone for rightly pointing out that Jehovah's Witnesses do not blindly listen to or follow behind any mortal. We worship the true God and try very hard to adhere to his Word.
Update 4: Thank you, Mindy, as always, for your passion. Ciao!