How many things can you name that have the word "French" in them?

you CAN'T say FRENCH FRIES because I know everyone's gonna say that lol

15 Answers

Relevance
  • ???
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

french bread

french bull dog

french toast

french vanilla

french kiss

french manicure

french braid

french polynesia

french riviera

french quebec

french quarter

french onion soup

french onion dip

french dressing

french horn

french and indian war

french revolution

french poodle

• 4 years ago

The Thing That Should Not Be - Metallica Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith Some Things That Glitter - Queen & Paul Rodgers Evil Thing - Danzig The Last Thing You Should Do - David Bowie Sweet Thing - David Bowie Wild Thing - The Runaways Gotta Thing For You - Lee Aaron Sexual Thing - Poison The Only Thing That Looks Good on ME Is You - Bryan Adams The Closest Thing To Crazy - Katie Melua The Very Thing - Deacon Blue The Self Same Thing - Dubstar One Great Thing - Big Country Every Little thing She Does Is Magic - The Police International Bright Young Thing - Jesus Jones Good Thing - Fine Young Cannibals You're The Best Thing - The Style Council Love Is A Wonderful Thing - Michael Bolton P.Y.T. [Pretty Young Thing] - Michael Jackson Even Better Than The Real Thing - U2 Sweetest Thing - U2 Wild Thing - The Troggs Wild Thing - Tone Loc You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate TV Is The Thing This Year - Lee Aaron Do Dat Thing - Harry Connick Jr. Sick Things - Alice Cooper It's The Little Things - Alice Cooper Where The Wild Things Are - Metallica You've Got Another Thing Comin' - Judas Priest The Things you Do - Zakk Wylde Running Out Of Things to Say - McQueen Things I Say - Eternal Decision Oh You Pretty Things - David Bowie Shape Of Things - David Bowie Pretty Things Are Going To Hell - David Bowie Things Have Changed - Bob Dylan Shapes Of Things - The Yardbirds 21 Things I Want In A Lover - Alanis Morisette Little Things Of Venom - Arid All The Small Things - Blink 182 If Things Were Perfect - James These Foolish Things - Bryan Ferry Just A Few Things That I Ain't - Housemartins The Things You Said - Depeche Mode One Hundred Things You Should Have Done In Bed - Snow Patrol All The Things She Said - Tatu All Things Are Nice - Blancmange Just One Of Those Things - Diana Krall Beautiful Things - Lee Aaron Things - Robbie Williams & Jane Horrocks* Not original artist(s) You may find a few of my guilty pleasures in there lol

• 9 years ago

French bread

French tickler

French toast

French Revolution

• 3 years ago

French Foreign Legion

French Doors

French Franc

French Mastiff

French Poetry

I think these 5 of mine pretty much finish the list off.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

French's Mustard

French drain

• 9 years ago

French bread.

Frenchmen.

French crepes.

French Toast.

French chef.

French women.

Source(s): good enough?
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

French toast, French kisses, Frenchman and Frenchwoman.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

French maid

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

french toast

french kiss

french apple pie

french twist

french braid

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How many things can you name that have the word "French" in them?

you CAN'T say FRENCH FRIES because I know everyone's gonna say that lol

Source(s): word quot french quot them: https://shortly.im/17tP7
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.