.
. asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Who is a hero to you: Pfc. Bradley Manning or LTC Terry Lakin?

• Mr. Me
    Best Answer

Manning should be executed for treason (assuming he is found guilty).

Lakin is not affecting my son, and may force a resolution to 0bama's refusal to address a controversy. He brought this on himself.

Neither is a hero, but one is allegedly committed treason, for no other reason than to destroy our nation and endanger soldiers in combat.

Out of your choices I would choose LTC Terry Lakin, he has stood by his beliefs and will lose his career and pension.

Pfc Bradley runs a close second he risked his career to put out info he felt Americans need and should have. He was tired of the lies.

Bradley will go to prison and Lakin could go but will probably be discharged instead.

My real life hero is my 11 yr old grandson.

My grand daughter is handicapped and he protects her by staying on the side she hides, he cuts her food, he does everything for her in public, he is her hands. (she has 1 hand) He doesn't know he does this. It is what he does that makes my heart swell with pride.

He has a wonderful heart and soul.

Lakin=idiot

Manning=hero

The leaker put lives in danger. Whatever Lakin did was only to himself and he stood on principle. An easy call: Lakin.

Manning is guilty of treason. He should be tried, convicted and hung by the neck on

public display. What this little limp wrist did was place his fellow soldiers and others

in dire straits, He gave operational information to the enemy, Routes, meeting places,

name of contacts, All in the name of being a homosexual. You folks on the left have

now seen first hand, why we have don't ask don't tell. You have a few supporters of

this twisted mind who have jumped to his support. Tells you just how they line up.

Lakin, No comment.

Source(s): MOS 31 A. O-4 Commanded military police units and CID units. tours in Iraq, and Afghanistan. Now civilian law enforcement.

Lakin is an idiot. Manning is maybe ok. I'm happy with his results. Too bad telling the truth is labeled "traitorous" in America.

Anyway, both of these people should have had the brains in the first place not to join the army.

LAKIN. He's a true American who deserves to know who the Commander in Chief he's risking his life for is.

I hope Manning gets death, just like Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.

• Marc

One is allegedly a traitor, who blew the whistle on what could very well be a war crime. and the others crazy.

I thought the men and women in the military didnt care who the Commander and Chief was. I thought there main goal was to protect the American people?

Lakin, Manning and his albino friend should be hanged.