How do I change the gray face?

I was trying to change the pic and accidentally chose the "gray face". I tried editing my preferences but every time I click to submit the "gray face" is still there. Help me please! I'm soooo irritated!

I already have an avatar and pics that I can use. When I click to change them, the gray face never changes.

Favorite Answer

I'm inserting a Help Link "Changing Your Profile Photo", giving you Step-by-Step instructions:

http://help.yahoo.com/tutorials/prof/prof/prof_pho...

Information about Avatar is included.

Merely be a little patient, since Yahoo is reformatting to the new Pulse for profiles.

Have Fun creating your new Avatars and photos.

Best of Luck to You

1. Go to "View my profile"

2. Click on the word "profile at the left hand side, you should be able to see the big square, click it.

3. It should pop up a long rectangle, now click on "upload a photo" if you have no pic, then go to google and fing it.

4. Find a pictures that you want and right click, now look for "save picture as"

5. remember to upload it!