Are there any public radio shows you listen to on a regular basis?

I always listen to Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!, Prairie Home Companion and All Things Considered. Less often, Car Talk, Fresh Air and Morning Edition. Do you have a favorite? Our local public station had to drop Car Talk and it was widely resented by the listeners, but apparently it's one of the most... show more I always listen to Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!, Prairie Home Companion and All Things Considered. Less often, Car Talk, Fresh Air and Morning Edition. Do you have a favorite? Our local public station had to drop Car Talk and it was widely resented by the listeners, but apparently it's one of the most expensive programs to run. (I expect some negative comments and that's all right.)
Update: I think maybe when I wrote "public radio", I didn't quite get the message across, and I apologize. It should be "listener-supported" public radio; at least that's what they call it here. I have indulged in a little Bob & Sheri, too, I will admit. Sheri is one smart gal.