Is there more chance of a plane crash on a long haul flight?

In October I'm going to Bangkok from Manchester, we stop at Abu Dhabi but the flight there is 15 hours and the inbound flight is 17 hours in total. The longest flight I have been on is 10 hours and I've got it in my head that there is going to be a crash when I'm on the plane because it's such a... show more In October I'm going to Bangkok from Manchester, we stop at Abu Dhabi but the flight there is 15 hours and the inbound flight is 17 hours in total. The longest flight I have been on is 10 hours and I've got it in my head that there is going to be a crash when I'm on the plane because it's such a long flight, is there a lot more chance of a crash on a long haul flight than a short haul flight or not? What also didn't help was me searching etihad airways (who I'm flying with) on google images and seeing a picture of a crashed etihad plane -.-! Also when in thailand we have to get a few internal flights (to Phuket then koh samui), are they safe? Argh I'm probably working myself up for nothing but I can't help thinking something is going to go wrong.
Sorry to seem like a idiot asking this question , thanks